02 Sonata GLS Trouble Code P0445: Yes, it was the Purge Valve?

Just wanted to share that indeed my P0445 trouble code was the Purge Control Valve. After replacing it the check engine light did not go off after 4 days of driving but then I disconnected the battery and
the check engine light has been off for 5 days now. In my case, I bought part 28910-22040 (also known as 2891022040) from (https://www.dealerdirectparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HYUNDAI-3634129-SONATA-GLS-4 )as it was just shy of $30 and a genuine OEM part. Brainlessly easy to replace by myself too. Got me some new wiper arms too. So nice to have the blade actually stick to the windshield again. Ahhh.....
Thee Chicago Wolf (MVP) wrote:

(https://www.dealerdirectparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HYUNDAI-3634129-SONATA-GLS-4 )as
Excellent!