03 Elantra GT Timing Belt

I have been reading here about changing the timing belt at 4 years to keep the warranty in effect. I checked my manual and it says 60,000 miles with no reference to # of years. Am I missing something?
Also, as long as we are on the subject...does the belt HAVE to be done by Hyundai to keep the warranty in effect? Thank you. Never Forget!!! http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID &54
Check that book again, mine clearly says 60,000 miles or 48 months. Doesn't have to be done by Hyundai but you must use a Hyundai belt for replacement.
--

"jtees4" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Is that in the maintenance section of the owners manual or the seperate warranty book? My maintenance section only mentions the 60K. I'll keep looking. It won't matter..I'l do it before 4 years, but was just curious. Never Forget!!! http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID &54