'03 Santa Fe Crank Shaft Pully doesn't have Left Hand threads, right?

I wanted to be sure I am not trying to loosen it the wrong way... it isn't left hand threads, is it? 2.7 Litre V6.
TIA

No, it is RH threads... if you cannot get it lose even with an impact wrench, try wedging a long breaker bar (with its socket on the crank shaft pully bolt) against the engine mount, kick the starter for a fraction of a second, and it comes right lose! Yeay! I had even tried an impact wrench running at 125 psi and that hadn't worked.
KWW Note: Not responsible for damages you might experience using this method... I encountered no problems.