'03 Santa Fe Speaker Covers

The passenger door speaker in my wife's '03 Santa Fe has developed an intermittent rattle. Since I don't drive the Santa Fe very much, the noise doesn't bother me a bit, but my better half has "convinced" me it should.
My question is, do the speaker covers just pull off with a little prying, or is there something else I need to know about their removal before I power up the Jaws of Life? These are the standard factory speakers that came with the car.
Thanks all for the assistance.
I think this cover is made as one piece with the door panel, but I don't recall exactly how the door panel is made and don't have a Santa Fe handy to check at the moment.
Be sure to check and make sure there isn't anything in the bottom of the map pocket. I've "repaired" several speakers by removing map pocket items.