'03 Santa Fe - special tool to hold crank pully while unbolting it?

I see that the crank pully is a "harmonic" type pully with a layer of rubber between the center and the pully surface, so I can't hold it still by
grabbing the outside while I remove the pully bolt. I see that there are two holes in the face of the pully, is there a special tool I can/should buy or should I try to wedge a screw driver against the teeth of the flywheel after removing some cover (like on Hondas)?
Thanks. KWW
You'll probably need to wedge something in the flywheel teeth through the opening behind the small plastic cover.
Thx. That should be a lot easier/cheaper than trying to find a special tool. I don't have impact wrenches so it makes things tougher. Regards, KWW

Is there something others have successfully wedged in there? I tried a screwdriver and the crack bolt is SO tight that I cannot hold the screwdriver and move the wrench on the crank.... and if I try wedging the screwdriver in there it eventually flies out..... suggestions folks? Thx. KWW

By the way, it isn't Left Hand thread, is it? Thx,

The way I finally got it removed was by wedging a breaker bar against the motor mount (with a socket on the crank pully) and kicking the starter for a brief instant.
By the way, good thing I replaced the hydraulic tensioner... it was starting to leak.