03 tiburon interior

Alright so i have been able to take apart mostly everything on the inside in my quest to mod this car, except the dang door panels. i got all the screws out and started to pull and gently pry, but man it feels like there are more screws holding them on right around the oh Sh** handle on the door. (and i hate to just yank the thing out thinking they are pop ins and break something) are they just some serious pop ins on the middle or are there hidden screws. thanks in advanced to anyone who can help.

Reply to
customtib03

The door grip handle comes apart. I usually slip a screwdriver between the top of the grip handle and the bezel for the interior door handle and pry outward.

"customtib03" wrote: > Alright so i have been able to take apart mostly everything on > the inside in my quest to mod this car, except the dang door > panels. i got all the screws out and started to pull and > gently pry, but man it feels like there are more screws > holding them on right around the oh Sh** handle on the door. > (and i hate to just yank the thing out thinking they are pop > ins and break something) are they just some serious pop ins on > the middle or are there hidden screws. thanks in advanced to > anyone who can help.

Reply to
Hyundaitech