04 Accent Spark Plug Question

Got an 04 Accent with 30k miles and its time for new spark plugs according to owners manual. Looking at using Bosch Plat 4. When I goto there website
they do not have any vehicles listed for 04 besides Mazda so I went with 03 for hyundai Accent with a 1.6. Says to use the 4418, can anyone confirm that the 03 and 04 use the same spark plug? Thanks.
"" wrote: > Got an 04 Accent with 30k miles and its time for new spark > plugs according > to owners manual. Looking at using Bosch Plat 4. When I goto > there website > they do not have any vehicles listed for 04 besides Mazda so I > went with 03 > for hyundai Accent with a 1.6. Says to use the 4418, can > anyone confirm > that the 03 and 04 use the same spark plug? Thanks.
got this info from autozone: should be what you need
BOSCH-PLATINUM 4202 BOSCH-SUPER 7557 BOSCH-PLATINUM_2 4301 AUTOLITE_DOUBLE_PLAT APP3924 AUTOLITE_PLATINUM AP3924 AUTOLITE_RESISTOR 3924 AC-DELCO STANDARD 41-629 SPLITFIRE SPLIT "V" DESIGN SF392D SPLITFIRE_3_PLATINUM SPLIT "V" DESIGN TP392D CHAMPION_DOUBLE_PLAT 7346 DENSO IRIDIUM 5303 DENSO STANDARD 3130 AC-DELCO_RAPIDFIRE 9 CHAMPION 346 GAP AT .044 (IN THOUSANDTH OF AN INCH) CHAMPION_DOUBLE_PLAT PLATINUM POWER 3071 DENSO PREMIUM 3264 AC-DELCO PLATINUM 41-800 0 YR
Also whats the TQ spec for the plugs 20lbs?

My own personal opinion and observation: I've seen several carbon-tracking and misfire issues with Bosch platinum. I think I've seen much better durability out of Denso.
Thanks HyundaiTech I will keep that in mind, do you know what the TQ spec is for plugs?

I've never actually checked this spec. I always did it by feel. So I checked the manual and it lists 15-22 ft. lb.
Thanks.