05 Elantra drain and fill - transmission

Hi,
We have an 05 automatic Elantra. I try to do the maintenance myself and have done tranny fuild changes, timing belts, etc on other cars. We currently have just over 27,000 mils on the car, no problems
whatsoever.
I know to use the Hyundai tranny fluid but how can I drain it? Is draining it okay? I've been to the Hyundai www.hmaservice.com site and cannot find how I am to do this.
Does drain and fill meet the warranty rquirements?
Any insight would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Diarmud
Draining and filling meets the warranty requirements. In fact, unless you're on the severe usage schedule or a fluid inspection indicates the fluid should be changed, you're not *required* to drain and fill the fluid until 105k miles. I still think 30k is a good interval, though.
Simply remove the 24mm drain plug from the bottom of the transmission and wait for the fluid to drain out. Reinstall the plug and top off with about 5 quarts of SPIII ATF.
Thank you Hyundaitech! I'll stick with what you think is good and drain and fill at 30,000 miles. Thanks again. Dermott