05 Elantra GLS, where are O2 sensors located

My Son's car has a O2 sensor error (according to Advanced Auto) and we don't have a shop manual, looked online for a IPB or other and can't seem to find clear information.
Anyone know the specific location of the two sensors and able to give a good enough description that a blind man could find them?
Thanks

One is in the (top of, I think) exhaust manifold and the other is just behind the flex pipe in front of the rear converter.
In article <6bda6c07-0d74-4d0f-a665-1a1123089ae8

We opened the hood and I was amazed, so dang easy it wasn't funny. All I had to do was remove the heat shield (4 bolts) and I was able to use a 22mm wrench to losen and remove the sensor - the bad thing is that none of the auto-parts places have the 5 wire version, dealer had 2 and they cost $130 for the top sensor (before the Cat Conv) - installed it, went to Advanced Auto to reset the code, and it's worked fine since, even getting better MPG...
As a side note, the dealer would not reset the code unless we paid $98 for the service, but Advanced Auto will check/reset codes for free.
-- You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that. Trust yourself. snipped-for-privacy@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)