05 Elantra GT

I just bought an 05 Elantra GT tonight after driving the 05 Focus and an 02 Civic and it drives and rides better than both. Of course, now I am having a case of buyers jitters and wondering if I really did the right
thing.
I need a smaller car as I drive in access of 90 miles/day to and from work and I was (am until tomorrow) an F-150 and it was killing me in gas.
Any commments from any owners or Hyandai Tech on the 05 Elantra GT would be gratly appreacitated.
Have an 02 Elantra, just broke 20000 miles, great car, no problems, average around 26mpg in Chicago suburbs, you won't be disappointed.

Take a look at www.elantraclub.com. Become a member. Lots of good information.
--
Andrew D. Sisson
.

You'll be very happy. I have an 04 with 20k+ miles and still enjoy the handling, comfort, space (hatch with seats down), and fuel economy.
Hi, I got a red 2003gt auto loaded with16,000 mi, average 26-27mpg in town and 33-37mpg freeway at 70-80 mph with no problems so far and I think you'll be happy with your new gt.

I've seen no real issues with this car. Best of luck.
No need for regrets whatsoever. This car is the equal or better than both the Focus and Civic you mentioned, and with a much better warranty.
Having owned 3 Elantras, the last being a 2002 EGT hatchback, I can tell you you have an excellent car. You can join my mailing list for more like-minded owners. The link is below.
--

Wayne Moses,
ex-owner of 2002 Hyundai Elantra GT (totalled)