05 Elantra - How to replace front side light lense?

Greetings!

My daughter recently purchased a 2005 4 door Elantra. The driver's side front side marker lens is broken. It appears that the only way to replace the lense is from the inside of the front fender? There does not appear to be any lense screws that are accessable from the outside of the car.

I am not sure the correct way to replace both the lense and the bulb.

I just purchased a 2008 Haynes Manual for the car which covers every other lense/bulb.

TIA,

-CP

Reply to
Chris Pollard

Presuming this doesn't have GT trim, push in on the front portion of the lamp, and pry out on the rear portion with a small screwdriver or similar device. Should pop right out.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech