05 Tiburon, JVC stereo, right speakers not working

I just purchased a new 2005 Tiburon and I want to install a JVC head unit that I have taken out of my previous vehicle. I bought a wiring harness which fits the Tiburon on eBay and wired it to the JVC harness. After plugging it in and testing it out everything works except the right speakers both front and rear. I thought I had reversed the polarity, but I switched that and it still does not work. I'm using hmaservice.com for the harness diagram and the manual from JVC.com. Any ideas? Thank you for any help, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fonville

Found the problem, it was just a crappy wiring harness from eBay and the prongs were getting pushed down into the plastic part of the Tiburon harness instead of the metal part. I just used a screwdriver to pull up on the prongs so they all slid into the metal connections and everything is good. Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fonville