'05 Tiburon variable speed intermittent wipers

Hello hyundaitech,

h> I had a Sonata once that did this. It reverted to speed sensitive h> wiping (normal) in the middle of my test drive. I replaced the h> electronic time and alarm module-- this would be a BCM (body control h> module) in your car-- and it hasn't been back for this issue.

I must keep this note for the next time I go in. Would they be able to diagnoe the BCM as being faulty if the speed sensitive operation is no longer happening?

This is not an urgent problem by any means so I would get it fixed whenever.

Regards, Wayne Moses

Reply to
Wayne Moses