06 Sonata Auto-locking door problem

...So I had Hyundai set my doors to auto-lock when I hit a certain speed. Everything has worked fine for months. Yesterday it began locking

4 times in rapid succession on the first auto-lock. If I unlock the doors after it does this, then hit the correct speed again, it will only auto-lock once. The first time out on any drive now though triggers the 4 consecutive attempts to lock the door. It isn't a big deal, just kind of strange that it happened so suddenly. Anyone have any ideas?

-B

Reply to
Blair

It's possible one of the actuators isn't sending the locked signal so the system keeps trying to lock it.

Reply to
hyundaitech