'06 sonata brake squeel

The guy is an idiot, but he'd probably do the same without cruise control. I use it all the time when practical. Difference is, I pay attention when I drive and I'll even tap the brake to knock it off to cost down a bit.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Forgive my gaffe. I don't have any earthly idea why I typed that statement as I did. Am I forgiven?

One last time, here is what I meant to convey:

It is a bad habit to have the cruise set to 75, and brake to a stop without tapping the brake and coasting down to a reasonable speed.

If you disagree, fine. But that's my point. Anything else I said is BESIDE THE POINT.

You missed to point. Quit focusing on that and either agree or disagree with my point, and quit quibbling over my obvious misstatement.

I can't explain it. Maybe I lost my train of thought, or got in a hurry. There's no doubt that I forgot to proofread my post. Obviously you have never done that.

I don't think I ever said that I didn't type it. I may have said it was not what I meant, but I never denied typing it. In any event, it's way beside the point.

You could have made things a lot easier for everyone by not running me into the ground about an obvious misstatement.

Back to business! ;) -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Agreed!

I was speaking of doing it habitually, which you already know because of my use of the term "bad habit". -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I would wager that many of the warped rotor problems are because of unnecessary high speed stops. I have never had warped rotors on any of my personal vehicles. 3 or my wife's last 4 vehicles have had warped rotors. So far her 06 Sonata's rotors are holding up fine. Maybe that's because I busted her jamming on the brakes at high speed, and told her to coast before braking. :) -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I can agree with that. Makes a lot of sense.

Obvius to you, not to the rest of us. That is why I asked for clarification.

Sure, we all have not proofread. Typos, misspellings and their/there errors are easily figured out. Unfortunately, your error still had clarity the way it was types.

Not trying to run you into the ground. If you had given a simple "duh, I goofed" the first time I asked, it would have been over. Now it is over and clarified.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

How do you know they are warped? Have you measured them with a dial indicator?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

What do you mean "types"? Is there some hidden meaning in that? Explain your self Edward! :D -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Adkins"

typeD, with a "D. Yes, we all make typos.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sorry I called you "Edward". Yes, we do all make typos! :D -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I'll act my age if you'll act yours. Deal? :D -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I have been. I'm glad to hear that you are joining me!

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting