06 Sonata LX doors won't manually lock

On occasion, I find my 06 Sonata LX unable to lock the doors manually (by using the rocker switch on the driver's door). I have tried doing this while the car is driving (high and low speeds), parked, and not
running. It doesn't always do this, it is rather intermittent. I am afraid if I bring it to the dealer, I will get no where because they can't troubleshoot it or duplicate this. Any help?

Sure - call the dealer, and explain the intermittent nature of it. Ask them what they'll do. The car should still be under warranty and the dealer has not vested interest in not providing the serviced. It's always better to call and check first, rather than fear what the dealer may or may not do (called... speculation), than to ask a usenet newsgroup what to do. You may just be pleasantly surprised. Either way, you'll know before you go getting too worked up over it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net