06 Sonata LX oil change warning

I changed the oil in my Sonata today (2nd oil change) and discovered that when the dealership changed it the first time they pinched a sensor wire on the screw on cap of the oil filter canister. They tightened the lid onto the wire and almost cut the wire in half. I had to cut and splice it to repair it. The wire is routed real close to the canister so be careful.

Rob

Reply to
Rob