06 Sonata LX squeaking brakes & creaking noise

any feedback regarding 06 Sonata LX brakes squeaking when the car first moves from park, nearly consistantly? also there is a creaking noise from the rear at the same time

74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

Sounds like rust on the rotors to me. Did you leave the car sitting for a while without driving it, like for days?
Eric
If you have a 2.4L and it's coming from the rear pads, there's a technical service bulletin about it. Get a free account at www.hmaservice.com (requires Internet Explorer) and see bulletin 06-50-008-- rear brake moan when turning ocrners at low speeds. They've introduced revised pads.

HT, he said he has the LX, which only comes with the 3.3L V6.
Eric - i would understand if the car sat for a few days, even on these humid, rainy new england mornings, it doesn't take long for the rotors show small signs of rust. These noises are pretty consistant, only when the car first moves.
To elaborate: i live/work 15 minutes apart, so the car doesn't go far, it sits for about 5 hours from the time i show up to work, to lunch, and then when i leave. thereafter, i really don't go far (i live in the 'money pit')
HT - i have the LX 3.3L V6. hmaservice.com doesn't say anything about this, unless i am looking in the wrong area.
thanks!!!
Eric G. wrote:

Well, so much for that theory :-) Maybe the rears just need some type of adjustment? I get a noise every morning when pulling out of my garage, but mine is caused by moisutre between the tires and the sealed concrete floor.
Eric
This is a possibility. Seems it only does it when in reverse (from park). I backed into my parking spot this morning and left on lunch, no squeaks. I hate to bring it to my local dealer because they charge $40 for each troubleshoot. Bastards!
Eric G. wrote:

Eric's first guess could be correct as well. If you only drive a short distance every trip, it's possible that the rust never gets completely rubbed off the rotors.
I knew that stuff once upon a time, but now the trim level designations have changed to the point that I don't even know which one is low and which is high. Whatever happened to the simple days?

I hear you on that, but I think all of the overseas companies keep it much simpler than the American Manufacturers do!!
Eric