06 Sonata no heat

I have had my brand new Sonata for 5 days now..im from manalapan NJ..was drivin to dinner in the pouring snow when my girlfriend pointed out that my outside temp read 140 degrees and then my heat was
blowin cold air..i am hoping this is a small glitch but has anyone else experienced this?????
It sounds like your outside temp sensor is on the fritz. There was an XG in the shop a few months ago doing about the same thing. You may be able to get heat if you turn the setting to full hot.
"" wrote: > It sounds like your outside temp sensor is on the fritz. > There was an XG > in the shop a few months ago doing about the same thing. You > may be able > to get heat if you turn the setting to full hot.
thanx..it is in the shop now..they tried to tell me i was reading it in celsius mode but i was not...they just wanna not have to fix it..ill let u know
what would they gain from not fixing it? they get paid to fix it by hyundai..

I would think putting it in manual mode should work for now. I have a 06 for 3 months now. no problems.