06 Sonata service manuals

Hyundaitech,
How many manuals are in the 2006 Sonata set? Three? I tried to buy them at the local dealer, but the parts man seemed unsure as to how many
manuals there were and which ones I needed.
I also tried to buy them online at https://www.hyundaipartsonline.com , but they seem to be having server problems and they seem to indicate that the set is two manuals.
Do you have the part numbers by any chance?
Regards, Matt

Have you tried the free content at
http://hmaservice.com ?
It covers a lot! You do need to register.
gerry
--

Personal home page - http://gogood.com

gerry wrote:

Yes, it is nice, but I still prefer to sit back in my recliner and study a real book! :-)
Matt

Wow! You got a recliner out in the garage Matt? Cool!
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

I hadn't thought about that... You have a PC in the garage?
Matt

Yup - laptop.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

How do you keep the grease off the keyboard?
Matt

study
Lotsa orange cleaner and shop rags. Actually I'm forever cleaning my hands when I work on the cars. Too many things in, on and around the car that I don't want getting a crudded up. Besides repairing my cars I also do all of my own body work on the cars so I have what may be a heightened sensitivity to greasy hands getting on things. I do print out some things in advance so that I don't have to even open my laptop. But then again, to be honest, I find that I only have to resort to documentation about 10% (crude guess) of the time, so it's not a big deal.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Did you guys ever hear of surgical gloves? I use them in my garage, but be careful NOT to get the ones with powder inside. I got that powder once by accident and it made a worse mess on the keyboard than grease would have :-)
Eric

I've tried them several different times - a few different types. I didn't like them for one reason or another. Some weren't tight fitting and just make everything a more clumsy process, others broke down when exposed to solvents, etc. What type do you use that hold up well? I'd be happy to find something that works. My day job does not allow for grease under the fingernails, etc. and that's a big part of why I keep cleaning my hands so frequently.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Right now I have Neoprene surgical gloves in my garage. They are not the gloves I like the most, but are still good. I have the best ones at work, and will get you the name of them when I return to work tomorrow. They are fairly expensive, but worth every penny IMO.
Eric

are
Yeah - please do Eric. Expense is a relative thing. Some things are worth the expense.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
There are three books.
Volume 1: General information, Engine mechanical, Engine electrical, Emissions, Fuel. P/N A3KS-EU52A1
hyundaitech wrote:

Much obliged!
Matt
There are three manuals.
Volume 1: General information, Engine mechanical, Engine Electrical, Emissions, Fuel. P/N A3KS-EU52A1
Volume 2: Clutch, Transaxle, Driveshaft/Axle, Suspension, Steering, Restraints, Brakes, Body, Body Electrical, HVAC. P/N A3KS-EU52A2
ETM: Electrical schematics. You'll find some troubleshooting info in Volume 2. P/N A3KE-EU52A