06 Sonata TPMS Warning lamp illuminated

How do I reset the TPMS Warning Light on a 06 Sonata?

It depends. If it's the picture of the tire that's on, you need to check the air pressure. If it's the TPMS letters, drive it for a while and see if the light goes off. If it doesn't, you've got a bad pressure transmitter (in the tire), a bad coil (near each of the tires), a bad TPMS module, or RF interference - which, unless the source is in your car,, won't be present if you drive for a while. Basically, if the TPMS letters are lit, and they don't go away after driving for a while, it's a dealer issue.
Tire Pressure monitor???? on an o6 Sonata???I have an LX with everything that I thought came on one, and I never heard of this one?? Now gotta go get my owners manual!!

If you catch the sun shining on the dash at the right angle, you will see all the spots for options and yes, there is one for a tire pressure monitor. I have an 07 Limited and it does not have one installed either. I wonder if hte OP is in the US? I know other countries have some other options available to them. In Australia, a backup warning system is in the bumper.
My 06 LX has the light (doesn't light up), but I think that option was reserved for the GLS.
--
Steve, 2006 Sonata LX

Home for sale in area near Laughlin, NV-

I think this is now standard on the 2008's, but this was not available on the 06 & 07's.

Federal law requires it on all vehicles build after ~August 2007. They probably put the tooling in place, and made space for the lights in the original 06, but didn't start putting in the hardware until they had to. The additional equipment is composed of a transceiver / computer box that feed the lamps on the instrument panel, a transducer in each tire, and possibly a coil (antenna) in each wheel well. There's not alot of info on hmaservice.com, but it would appear that this http://www.entire-solution.com is what they are using.
George...are you in the USA?? My 06 sonata doesn't have one and there is NO mention of TPMS in my owners manual