07 Sante Fe Air Filter source?

I have two 2007 Sante Fe LTD AWD buggies. I'm getting close to the point of changing the air filter. Most auto parts shops do not have them. Is there any other source for paper filter other than the dealer?

Just wondering???? Thanks

Reply to
bobm3

Regards, Wayne Moses,

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
Reply to
Wayne Moses

Wayne;

Thanks for the pointer. But that search ONLY returns K&N filters which is not what I am looking for. All the paper ones shown are for 2006 or earlier, not compatible.

Reply to
bobm3

Try this --