07 Sante Fe Air Filter source?

I have two 2007 Sante Fe LTD AWD buggies. I'm getting close to the point of changing the air filter. Most auto parts shops do not have them. Is there any other source for paper filter other than the
dealer?
Just wondering???? Thanks
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:56:26 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS267US267&q 07+Hyundai+Santa+Fe+Air+Filter
Regards, Wayne Moses, 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:08:23 -0500, Wayne Moses

Wayne;
Thanks for the pointer. But that search ONLY returns K&N filters which is not what I am looking for. All the paper ones shown are for 2006 or earlier, not compatible.
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:03:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote:

Try this --
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS267US267&q 07+Hyundai+Santa+Fe+Air+Filter+%2bpaper+%2dK%26N
Regards, Wayne Moses, 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited