'07 Sonata steering wheel audio controls

I replaced the stock stereo with a Pioneer unit, but it doesn't work with the steering wheel controls. Crutchfield sells a PAC interface, but it's only compatible with an '06 Sonata. Has anyone successfully
installed an interface to allow the steering wheel control to work in an '07?

Given that the 06 and 07 are so nearly identical, I'd give it a try. When they said it was compatible with the 06, chances are the new model was not out yet.

Can't answer your question, but I can tell that I HATE the steering wheel's radio controls. how come we can't change frequency with those controls??? That's sounds ridiculous to me...
Shaman

I would not go so far as to say "hate", but it would be nice to have a "scan" button like my GM car.

Well, hate is a big word... but... I just don't know why Hyundai did'nt add this feature to the steering radio control... why have steering radio controls if you just can't change the frequency? It is practical to have the volume and the "input" control... but there's something important missing!
Shaman
The 06 and 07 radios are identical unless you have the new one that JUST came out with XM.
The PAC units work well and are fairly easy to install. The beauty about Crutchfield is that if you do have a problem, they'll help or take it back no questions asked.
I thought the 06 and 07 would be indentical, but Crutchfield said it wasn't compatible with an 07, but try it any way and send it back if it didn't work. I got it all installed (the harness is exactily the same as in their '06 instructions). I got it installed, but it won't program. Has anyone done this successfully in an '07?