'09 Sonata - Location of Rear 12v Power Outlet

Some literature mentions a Cargo Area or Rear Compartment 12v Power Outlet in the 2009 Sonata.
I cannot find such an outlet in my SE. Does one exist and can anyone
tell me its location?
TIA,
Larry
Larry W wrote:

jkairoff wrote:

just checked my trunk, passenger side. Could not find it.
Could you be more specific? Do I have to open area in trunk lining where access is for tail light bulbs? Or is it out in the open for all (but me) to see?
My car was an early production model, maybe it was added later?

This was present on 2006 models. Most likely, it was a deleted feature that wasn't taken out of the owner's manual.
My 2008 SE doesn't have one either, whereas the 2006 LX did....

My 2008 SE doesn't have one either, whereas the 2006 LX did....
Never saw it on my '07 either. Seems to be of limited value for most of us, could be handy for a camper or tailgater though.