Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Recall of 2013 Elantra
My dealership contacted me and advised that my 2013 Elantra was being recalled due to a faulty gear shift handle clip. I haven't received any direct info from Hyundai. Is anyone out there familiar...
10
10

Hyundai recalls 205,000 Elantras for possible power steering failure
Hyundai is recalling 204,768 examples of the 2008-2010 Elantra sedan and 2009-2010 Elantra Touring because of possible failure of the electrically assisted power steering. From AB RECALL Subject :...

Motor Driven Power Steering
what does in a simple words? thanks
1
1

Standard Tranny oil fill?
I see the drain plug not sure which is fill hole and overflow hole 2003 Hyundai Elantra
1
1

2006 Azera outside door handle
Today I went to open my door and found that the rubber plug that's inserted in the door handle had come adrift (this is in the part that pulls out and not in the back piece). When I looked at it...
2
2

New Car Oil change opinions needed....
In the old days (I am old)....we were told by mechanics to do the first oil change on a new car after 700-1000 miles....I guess becauase of possible metal shavings being in the engine. I wonder if...
9
9

Thank you Hyundai
Crashed my NF Sonata a couple of weeks ago and it's been totalled now, so I am about to no longer have a Hyundai. They're more costly -and retain mo re value used- than when I bought mine so I won't...
4
4

2014 Accent hatchback....does this car have a trans lock?
In other words, can it be shifted between reverse and drive quickly to rock the car to get out of snow. It's my wife's car, but I don't have it here to look at right now. Thanks.
4
4

Cigarette Lighter Genesis Sedan 2012
How do you adjust the temperature on the lighter, i.e., what do you bend. Without thinking I plugged my radar detector into the lighter socket once and the temperature has been too low ever since. I...
5
5

Elantra 2003 - Replacement clips for sun visors
I'm looking for a couple of clips that hold the sun visors in place. I've found replacement visors on eBay (which I don't need), but not the clips. Does anyone know where these can be purchased? TIA
5
5

How much to paint a Santa Fe? clear coat peeled off and paint is fading.
I just bought a second hand Santa Fe from an individual. The day we bought it was rainy, and we didn't notice a LOT of the paint damage. It really looks bad, as the clear coat is peeling off and the...
8
8

Sonata lower armrest pad latch
I need to replace the lower (main) compartment latch on our 2009 Sonata. I took off the 4 screws that hold the bottom panel on to access the latch. It looked easy but, the panel will not pry off. I'm...
5
5

Chrome window molding is scratched
The silver colored molding around the windows where you would rest your arm is showing scratch marks-is there a way to replace this?Its probably not real metal like it used to be. Thanks
6
6

2006 wire harness drivers door disconnect is where?
I am trying to remove door but I can not find wire harness for drivers side disconnect, can somebody please tell me is it in door I have checked frame of door where chassis is and it is hard plastic

hyundai sonada front drivers side door harness how do I unclip from chassis?
I am replacing Hyundai Sonada 2006 right front drivers side door due to deer damaged door. I am trying to find the way to release the door wire harness to the chassis. I pulled out the wire harness...
1
1