100,000 mile member club?

Wasn't there a website recently that had testimonials from Accent owners who had 100,000+ miles? Anyone know of the link???
Thanks in advance, Mike

Actually, I think that was from the old Hyundai Excel model. A guy at work had 185,000 on his 1986 model before he scrapped it. And he was also a member of that web site. I don't remember the address though, but I will ask when I see him.
Eric

Here's something similar, but covers more than just the Accent.
http://www.thehyway.com /
It's mostly a registry of high mileage Hyundia and Kia models.
Harry

I have 107K on my 2K Accent.
Tom
Thank you, Harry. This must be the site I remembered.
Mike