10yr/100,000mi Warranty Transferable?

I'm looking at buying a used 2007 Accent Hatchback with 17,000 miles on it - in Pennsylvania if that matters. Is the Hyundai 10yr/100,000mi warranty
transferrable? Are there any particulars I should look for? Thanks y'all.

No, the warranty is not transferable. You will get the balance of the 5 year 60,000 mile pwertrain warranty.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

You can find the true information at www.hyudaiusa.com Click on America's best warranty http://www.hyundaiusa.com/global/warranty/warranty.aspx Second and/or subsequent owners have powertrain components coverage under the 5 year / 60,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Excludes coverage for vehicles in commercial use (i.e. taxi, route delivery, delivery service, rental, etc.).