Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2014 Genesis screen goes blank
Hi all, this has happened more than once already only 6k miles. The Tech Package comes with the 8" screen and there is nothing there, no cd player, no blue link, no radio. This happened one time and I...
1
1

Hyundai Roadside Assistance
Included with your your Hyundai is Roadside Assistance. Came in handy the other night. In the dark and drizzly night, I managed to get a flat tire. I parked in the lot of a Home Depot and called the...
4
4

2008 ELANTRA
I have 102000 on my 2008 Elantra, runs great still getting 38 mpg on the road. Manual says to change sparkplugs at 100000 is this really necessary?
5
5

2012 elantra almost stalls
idling at lights, hard to start after driving parking and starting again. dealership told me to change gas to mid-grade every 3rd tank. Or maybe the throttle plate. Seeing tons of complaints and don't...
4
4

FUEL FILTER
Where is the fuel filter on a 2008 Elantra and how big of a job is it to change?
1
1

2002 hyundia sonata will not turn over
It's getting fuel spark but will not turn over, tested starter battery is new I hear the starter Bendix ingauges The flywheel but it will not turn over. Please help
9
9

Elantra air conditioning and cooling system problem
Recently my air conditioning stopped working; either it would quit after five minutes, or it wouldn't come on at all. The light on the switch turns on, but the compressor doesn't engage. I'm also...
7
7

I need Help!
My car was too cold and i tries 20 times trying to turn it on and it never turned on. I hear a big noise like something blew out. When i opened the hood I found the hard case of the liter and it was...
3
3

unlock drivers door only 2004 Sonata?
So I have a aftermarket (Crimestopper) car alarm. Unlocking the car with the remote unlocks all doors. My girlfriend and her sister have newer Hyundais with factory remote, and one press unlocks the...
2
2

3.8 litre Grandeur engine repair
This enquiry is for my kids Kia Carnival which in Australia has the same engine as the Grandeur. I need to replace the serpentine belt tensioner and idler wheel. Any tips or hints on procedure?. Many...

2015 Hyundai Azera
Hynudai is making a name for themselves in the luxury car department. From AB THE 2015 HYUNDAI AZERA MAKES ITS NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW Refreshed Azera Arrives...

Fuel Injection Service
Is it ever really needed? Dealers are always trying to sell the $159 fuel injection service and recommend it every 15,000 miles. Seems kind of steep to do that often. The service consists of a $75...
6
6

Looking for instructions how to install rear driver's side window motor?
After door panel is removed are there any special instructions other than unplug old motor, remove three screws, pull motor and reverse procedure and install new motor?
4
4

Plastic film cracking on door frame
I know, this is a minor one, but I am just trying to determine what can be done if anything. The black plastic film around the window on the driver's side door of my 2008 Sonata is starting to crack....
2
2

removing engine 2008 sonata
removing engine on my 2008 sonata with 2.4 do I have to remove sub frame can be done with out remove sub frame can any one help
1
1