Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 Hyundai SantaFe- How to remove rear DS door panel?
Need to replace rear window switch. How do I remove inside drivers side rear panel to get at switch?
2
2

Cruise c ontrol cancel/set issue
I have a 2013 Sonata with cruise control Intermittent problems are difficult to find when that are not screwing ups, so I've not bothered with the dealer yet. Every once in a while, the cruise control...
4
4

wheel speed sensor removal
tried to remove the front passenger wheel peed sensor and broke it. Is ther e a proper way to remove it? its plastic and putting a wrench on it just br eaks it. I have a donor car that i can get a...
2
2

2012 Genesis Trunk Opener
My remote control and door-mounted trunk release quit working. I opened up the access and the solenoid won't move. The thought occurred to me that it might be a linear motor, not a solenoide and...
2
2

WAS: Help with delay start issue.....NOW: 2 New Hyundais in da house!
Well I never fully got the issue sorted out, other than it definitely was in the security system....BUT it doesn't matter. I sold the 07 Elantra (the problem child) to my mechanic (who is a friend and...

Sonata headlamps won't come on
The headlamps on my 2008 Sonata will not turn on. The parking lights, turn signals, and tail lights are fine. I do know that the headlights will only turn on if the ignition switch is in the "on"...
5
5

Re: Hyundai spooks investors by paying $10B for new Gangnam HQ location
On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:15:45 -0500, wrote in That looks like something I would expect GM to do. IMO the money could have been better spent on R&D. It looks like Hyun is starting to adopt the American...

transmission oil
I have a 2008 elantra with about 40000 miles. My independent service shop eants to use a synthetic oil to change the transmission oil. This wll not be a flush. Is this a good idea? If not, what should...
2
2

Routine Winter Service for 2013 Elantra GLS
I have a 2013 Elantra GLS (Special Edition), with only 10K miles on the odometer. It's currently running like a clock and I have no complaints. I'm retired so it doesn't get too many highway runs and...
5
5

Hyundai considers New Model
Unnamed sources confirmed yesterday that the Hyundai Motor Company was considering the release of a new model. When questioned, sources said that they would neither confirm nor deny whether the...

Hyundai Manager eats ice cream, workers cheer!
A manager at a Hyundai factory ate ice cream yesterday, the company reported. Workers in the factory gambled on the national baseball team and scored in late afternoon. Three people were trampled to...

2012 Genesis Cruise Control Camera
Anybody know how to align the camera; it's pointing left of center. Nobody at the local Hyundai shops has the equipment to align it. I think a 5-degree tweak might be about right.
2
2

Help with delay start issue.....
Hello all! Starting yesterday, when I start my 2007 Elantra....I turn the key, everything lights up as normal, I hear the fuel pump turn on.....then there are no other sounds for between 1-3 seconds....
4
4

Unable to turn 'off' air conditioner?
Hi all, I have a 2004 Hyundai Sonata. I bought it used, so not original owner. But I'm now noticing (maybe it's always done it but just never noticed) is you cannot turn 'off' the air conditioner. So...
12
12

Cabin filter
Have you replaced your cabin filter recently? I did it today. It is easily forgotten since it is out of sight, but is was certainly filthy after two years. Took about 15 minutes the first time, but...
6
6