Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hyundai Veloster Re:Flex edition hits showrooms
If you are interested in one , you better hurry. They are limited to 3,000 units. From AB LIMITED EDITION VELOSTER RE:FLEX NOW ON SALE AT HYUNDAI DEALERSHIPS NATIONWIDE Only 3,000 Units of The...

2014 HYUNDAI
A couple of weeks ago I rented a 2014 Elantra for a 1200 mile trip. 4 cyl, 6 speed trans., tire press 33#s calm wind and the AC on. Avg MPG from the on board computer was 41 MPG for the trip. I...
16
16

Best price I could find.
Part no. #740-101 My search: 2000 Hyundai Sonata Power window regulator without motor. I tried looking on J.C. Whitney, but it just kept going around in circles. What do we expect from J.C. Whitney?...
3
3

Door panel removal: 2000 Sonata
I have to replace the "Regulator," power window winding assembly, front passenger door of my 2000 Sonata. I want to know how to safely remove the fastener plugs that hold the door cover panel to the...
1
1

Navigation upgrade
Did the update today. It was a $99 special with a list price of $160. No way would I pay the list for what you get. I expected to pay a bit more than Garmin, but for 160. I can get a nice Garmin with...

P2187 CEL on 2007 Sonata 2.4
For the last couple months, my CEL has been coming on with a P2187 DTC. I can clear it out and it sometimes takes a week or more for it to come back. If I leave it on for a while it will come up with...
4
4

Loud noise coming from rear of the car
The brakes were replaced but there is a loud noise coming from underneath. What could it be? I also changed my battery and my temperature reads in Celcious how do I change it back?
5
5

What's good about dealer service?
There are two sides to everything. Many of us tend to avoid dealership service due to the cost. And sometimes, I get the creeps when dealing with the service writer: what's his motivation? But there...
5
5

Service Literature: how can we get it?
Hyundai is now charging, what in my opinion is stiff money to access their repair data. I feel extorted. It used to be that car manufacturers sold shop manuals that were of excellent quality. These...
8
8

Auto Transmission Oil Spec, changes, 2000 Sonata
The original transmission fluid spec for my 2000 Sonata is "Genuine Diamond ATF SP-II M." I'd like to know if, during the intervening 14 years, any acceptable aftermarket fluid exists. I was once told...
16
16

Transmission Oil Blowout; need advice: 2000 Sonata 6 cyl.
The car's a 2000 Sonata with 6 cyl engine. My ATF blew out, probably from a broken connections at the transmission cooler (in the radiator). The leak began a 1/2 block from my house and I was able to...
8
8

Hyundai Service Web Site (need help)
I've been gone for a long time. Now, I need to do a repair. The Hyundai service site won't accept my former log-in data. It also claims that it won't accept my primary (Opera) and secondary (FireFox)...

Hyundai Service Web Site
After a long absence, I need to do a repair; 2000 Sonata. I went to the Hyundai log-in page and discovered that it's been changed and my old account no longer worked. I created a new account tonight,...
1
1

Second 2011 Sonata horn replacement in 22000 miles four years
Had the second horn replacement in my 2011 Sonata SE, 22K miles and the dealer keeps telling me the one behind the grill is too low and water gets in it and shorts it out
3
3

1999 Sonata Clear coat peeling on wing what is next step
I have a 1999 Sonata which my wife likes but the clear coat is peeling horribly on the wing. Dealer took pictures and never got back to me. What is my next step. I am looking to buy a new car but with...
7
7