Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake Service for 2013 Elantra
I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS Limited with 10,500 kilometers. I drive the car gently, mostly in the city and it's running like a clock. Today, I took it into the dealership for a spring checkup,...
6
6

Hyundai-Tech : Do i have a blowoff Relief Valve on my a/c system (2002 SantaFe) ???
So, I was in heavy traffic yesterday with a lot of stop n go...and all of a sudden I see a huge cloud of Freon being discharge from the hood area. It lasted for about 5-10 seconds...then afterward I...
4
4

IMPORTANT: Hyundai GDi Engine Cover Sure Reminds Me Of A Mandrill
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:16:17 -0500, wrote in You're wrong.
1
1

2003 Elantra power window button - broken spring
I appear to have a broken spring in the driver side window switch cluster - specifically the button that lowers/raises the driver side front window does not automatically return to the neutral...
3
3

2015 Hyundai Genesis priced from $38,000*
Hyundai has come a long way and now makes some very nice luxury looking vehicles. From AB ALL-NEW 2015 HYUNDAI GENESIS DELIVERS GENEROUS PREMIUM CONTENT FOR AN OUTSTANDING VALUE POSITION Well-equipped...
1
1

Re: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Over the past couple of model years, nearly all of the comfort-oriented, full-size, front-wheel-drive sedans that compete with the 2014 Hyundai Azera have been redesigned. And while much has changed...

Hyundai reveals all-new Sonota
For those of you eagerly awaiting the reveal of the all new Sonata, the time has come. You will not be disappointed. From AB Hyundai Motor Stages World Premiere of All-new Sonata in Korea - Hyundai...
1
1

Hyundai Plans Fuel-Cell Tucson
Fuel Cells are the way to go. Electric Cars are pointless. From MT Hyundai intends to put its fuel-cell Tucson into what executives call, oxymoronically, "small-scale mass-production." By 2015, total...

2015 Hyundai Sonata LEAKED
Hyundai is locked and loaded to debut its redesigned, 2015 Sonata at the New York Auto Show next month but with the internet nothing can stay a secret long. Does this look like a promising redesign?!...

My hyundai dents easily
I am leasing a Hyundai Elantra. and am finding this vehicle dents very easily. When I went to the dealer for an oil change the attendant discovered a ping on my door panel which she brought to my...
3
3

dimmer switch for dash lights
how do I remove the old dimmer switch for the dash lights?
3
3

PICS: POO-power comes to California: Orange County residents to trial SUV's fueled by human waste
Testing the POO-power emissions out. Could this get stinky?? FROM: MO Residents of Orange County now have a new option when filling up their cars - fuels created from human waste. An experimental...
1
1

oil pan 2002 hyundai sonata. My pan needs to be replaced. How difficult?
The shop wants $375. Can I do it myself?
1
1

Hyundai plant tour
This is a seven minute video of the Alabama plant. Far different that what Mr. Ford started with.
1
1

Mirror angst; 2000 Sonata
Subject: putting real sideview mirrors onto my 2000 Sonata. Problem: Like other car makers, Hyundai put styling above safety. I could have had an accident last night when merging on the freeway...