15K AC refrigerant check

Hyundaitech, if you have a minute. I was running through the 15,000 mile check list today for my 06 Sonata and it is straightforward other than the air conditioning refrigerant check. I assume this isn't a
pressure test, but I wasn't sure what this was. I've had some cars that had a sight glass. Can you tell me what Hyundai requires be checked with respect to AC refrigerant?
Thanks, Matt
I can't imagine what they'd be requiring and why. There's nothing in the system that requires maintenance.
If you flip the a/c on and it blows appropriately cold, then I'd believe the refrigerant level is as close to the proper level as it needs to be.
hyundaitech wrote:

That was my thought also, but this is specifically listed in the owner's manual as a required check.
Thanks, Matt