Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 hyundai sonata rear defogger relay
Trying to replace rear window defogger relay. Can access panel on drivers side but can't figure how to remove relay. N0 power to rear window and indicator light and heated mirrors.
3
3

2013 Accent (prob Elentra too) - Shifting oddities?
Has anyone with that 6 speed auto transaxle noticed an odd behavior when trying to hold the speed at a steady 30, 40, and possibly 35 mph? For some reason my car tends to surge and pull back a bit...

2013 Accent - Fuel Smell
I am wondering whether my Accent has a problem with its evap recovery system or something. Under very hot external conditions - especially with significant changes in altitude - I walked near the back...
2
2

alarm and door locks; 2005 Sonata V6
I thank everyone who replied to my initial post "Alarm in 2005 Sonata". Now I have a separate problem with the alarm/door locks in my 2005 Sonata. The problem is associated with the Passenger Door. It...
5
5

Hyundai unveils new i10
From AB HYUNDAI MOTOR INTRODUCES NEW LEVELS OF TRUE VALUE WITH SPACIOUS AND SOPHISTICATED NEW GENERATION i10 FOR EUROPE - Comfort and safety equipment from segment above with best-in-class space -...

Elantra 2003 GLS - Valve cover gasket needs replacing
I've been leaking oil from the valve cover for a while and need to have the gasket replaced. I'm also coming up on a timing belt replacement and I wonder if it would be best in terms of cost/labor to...
4
4

2007 Sante Fe Tranny Interlock
Perhaps this is a Hyundaitech Question: My SF is 6 years old and was on the original battery. So after not being able to start it and charging the battery it started. A couple of days of sitting later...
1
1

Replacing wheel lug stud -- 2004 Santa Fe
I had a nail in my tire, and a slow leak, today and I went to a tire place (Just Tires) to have the tire repaired. It was a rear tire on my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.5L, all wheel drive, with 4-wheel...
4
4

Sonata armrest pad latch
I have a 2008 Sonata. A couple of days ago, the latch for the upper compartment in the center console broke. It is just plastic, but I am surprised that it broke so easily. I went to the dealer, and...
12
12

Hyundai shows Walking Dead Veloster Zombie Survival Machine at Comic-Con
From AB Last night, The Walking Dead Veloster Zombie Survival Machine was unveiled at The Future US Booth at San Diego Comic-Con. Hyundai's Vitamin-C colored Zombie Survival Machine showcases...

Elantra 2013 GLS, where to get firmware updates for Radio
So I understand that there are firmware updates available for the radio, Bluetooth, USB that are occasionally released. Where does one get those? - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
1
1

2013 Sonata gas mileage
Yup, mine (Tucson GLS 2013) just .4 miles better, of course, a lot better than my 2003 3.5 Santa Fe , in a 360 miles trip, it saves me 6 gallons of gas.
11
11

OBD conn on RHD NF Sonata
Anyone know where the connector is for the OBD on 2010 NF right hand drive Sonata,s? Many thanks John

Clicks off every few seconds while pumping gas
2002 Hyundai Sonata with just over 100,000 miles. Car works great except for this one problem. When you pump gas into the tank, the pump clicks off every few seconds as though the tank is full....
4
4

2006 Sonata 4cyl cranks but won't start
I have a 2006 Sonata 4cyl with A/T I have owned the vehicle for three years and currently has 205,000 miles on it. The situation has only happened 3-4 times since I've owned it. Occasionally after the...
3
3