1992 ELANTRA TIMING BELT

ANYONE HAVE A DIAGRAM OR INSTUCTIONS ON HOW TO CHANGE THE TIMING BELT ON A 92' ELANTRA? POSSIBLY A ONLINE DIAGRAM? THANKS!!

I sent you an email about this with some instructions from the Hyundai HMA web site.
I did a test run on the e-mail feature and it sent the wrong thing. If the e-mail received isn't what you wanted, go to www.hmaservice.com and register for an account.
hi I find this web site last night it is AutoZone.com you well have to go to registrations but after you do that you can get everything you want on your can it is a cool site I'm working on a 1995 Hyundia Elantra with a oil pump problem, and this web site is great to use.