1993 hyundai cuts out while driving.... imfrustrated... plz

I have a 1993 hyundai.... it cuts out while driving and while idling... I brought it to me hyundai dealer he said a need a sensor . The idling seems togo very low when stopped and therefore stops.
Today i barely made it home it was cutting out on me... no power and when i press the gas it doesnt want to go just a little at a time. I finally made it home. Can the idling sensor do that? I guess its called a servo kit! Thats what my huyundai dealer said.5
The gizmo that controls your idle is called an idle speed servo. And yes, if it doesn't work, it can make your car stall.