1993 hyundai sonata - Dead battery - need radio code

Where can i find the radio code for my 93 hyundai sonata. My battery died after i left the lights on, now i need the code. On the hyundai site, it
mentions where you can find the codes for 94 sonatas, but not 93s. Does anyone know where I can find that?
damiac wrote:

I don't know if it's the same as it was for the Excel, but check the left side of the glove box for a sticker with the radio code on it.
If Brian's suggestion doesn't work, any Hyundai dealer should be able to get your code for you.
The dealer wants to take out the radio and what not, which they want to charge for. I was hoping if I got you that 3X3 grid that was mentioned in a similar post you'd be able to determine it from that.
I don't know how to get that 3x3 grid to come up, but i do have the model and serial number for the radio. Serial - HF30300843 Model - H510BAP(Y)

You can get the 3x3 grid to come up by holding in the #4 button and turning on the radio. Or you could simply give the radio serial number to the dealer. That's the reason they'd be pulling out the radio-- so they could get the serial number. They probably don't know about the grid.
Ok, i got the grid to come up.
X- - 1 - -X XX-
X = blank space
Thank you very much for your help so far.
Your radio code should be 3464.
Thank you very much