1994 Elantra window regulator

HELP!!! Can anyone tell me how to get the window regulator out of a 1994 Hyundai Elantra front door? I want to swap the rear door regulator to the front but I need to know how to get it out ha! ha!

Hi Rick, I haven't done an elantra but I hate to say I've fixed more that enough of those censored regulators in Chevs, Fords, Isuzu & other Hyundai. Usually they are NOT interchangeable front to back or left to right. Take your current miscreant & have a really good look at what's wrong -often fixable with enough patience & shop smarts. BCinBC