1994 Hyundai Scoupe blowing Fuse

hi. I own a 1994 Hyundai Scoupe and am having problems with it blowing a fuse. It continues to blow the tail lamp fuse, causing me to lose my dash lights, front driver side marker light and driver side tail light. Had the problem narrowed down to the daytime running light module so I cut it open and found two broken solder joints, fixed those and it solved the problem. About a day later the car decided to start blowing the tail lamp fuse again. Any help with this would be great, as it is becoming a very big nuissance. Thanks.

Reply to
Jmc