1998 elantra front end vibration

Anybody who knows about auto repair should probably know this, but I do not.
I have a 1998 elantra. Over the course of a few days the car developed a
progressively worsevibration in the left front wheel. It is a high frequency vibration, and makes a noise like a fast revving motorcycle.
It occurs anywhere higher than 15 MPH; at 70MPH speeds, the image in the rearview mirror is shaking because of the vibration.
The steering wheel itself does not vibrate.
The vibration gets worse when turning the car to the same side (left) and goes away when turning to the (right). So I like a long road curving to the right.
I just bought two new front brakes, but the vibration persists.
I'm thinking bearings or the automatic tranny. Anyone have any other ideas?
Sounds like a possible front hub bearing.
I had an '93 excel with wheel bearing noise. After swapping a front hub and the noise was still there I got a minidisc recorder, microphone and long cord and taped the mike to each axle in turn and recorded while driving . Eventually found it was a rear hub but the sound appeared to be coming from the front!!!
hyundaitech wrote in message ...

I searched the Internet and found that every part could be the culprit.

vibration is gone when I turn right. I don't want to change all the possible problematic parts and find that the vibration still exists in the end.