1998 Elantra Fuel Filter

Has anyone ever managed to replace their own fuel filter in a 1998 elantra? I've gotten all of the bolts off up top but I can't figure out how to get the bottom detached. And the stupid thing turned at
some point when I wasn't looking I guess and now I can't re-attach the top bolt to just use the current filter.
I figured it out. Thanks anywho.