1998 Hyundai Sonata (For sale)

For Sale: 1998 Hyundai Sonata's Timing belt broke & took out the Motor, we are selling it now as a Rolling (as is) Chassy. Color is Grey, Body is Good, 4-door, 5-speed manual Trans, Tranny Good. car has
103,000 Miles on it. Dealer quoted us $4,000 for a new motor.........asking $1,300 for the car as is.
Ask for Brian, I'm located in Schofield, WI.
re: rolling chasis for sale
might also try e-bay and post something about your result--good/bad-- to this thread
i'm curious, because have something similar with '98 nubira daewoo
your asking price is too high with a bad engine. might be better off selling for parts. Im looking for some on the same year. I just bought a 98 Sonata with 110K miles for about $1,500
does it have a CD changer? looking for other misc items too....