1999 Elantra fuel pump fuse

I need to change out a fuel injector and I'm supposed to relieve the fuel pressure before I disassemble the fuel rail.
The "Haynes Repair Manual" says to pull the back seat up and remove the fuel
pump access cover and disconnect the fuel pump electrical connector. I thought it would be easier to just pull the fuse to the fuel pump circuit, but I can't find one in the fuse box under the dash or in the fuse box under the hood.
Can anyone enlighten my on this? Is the only way to relieve the fuel pressure to follow the procedure in the Haynes manual?
Thanks,
Carl
Unfortunately, the fuse also provides power to your ECM, so if you remove it, the ECM will be unable to fire the injectors to relieve the pressure.
What's worse, the fuel pump relay is in a not-so-easy to reach place in front of the ECM behind the left side of the dash.
Out of the possibilities, unplugging the fuel pump is probably the easiest.
Thanks, I'll go at it that way then.