1999 Sonata Glove Box / AC fan blower motor question

I am having problems trying to remove my glove box to reach the AC fan motor to replace it. I have removed the 4 bolts holding the glove box in (per the on-line manual). It will not pull down and out. Any
suggestions? Also any suggestions on when I reach the blower motor? MANY Thanks!
You don't need to remove the glove box to get the blower motor out. You should remove the right side under-dash cover (if you have one) and then unscrew the three screws holding the blower in the bottom of the heater assembly. You'll probably need to move some wiring and may need to unbolt a couple items to get them out of your way.