1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to
discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1SourceClassAction /
Official info from the State can be found at http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/ins_div_actions/primeguard /
--
Warmest regards,

Steve

Only the lawyers make money on class action suits. Suck it up and move on.

Hell... I got money that says Steve is a blood sucking lawyer looking to make money. Scum of the earth.
Rob

Take a look at his profile. You're right!