Will let you all know how it is......

Irwin

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Irwin Opper

Sharp looking car. Hope you enjoy it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Had one in for service the other day. Required extensive test driving (rats!). I was very impressed with the smoothness of acceleration for a turbo.

Reply to
hyundaitech

So far I love the car. Only problem the Bluetooth only works intermittently. Had it back to dealer 4 times and they can't figure it out.

I Opper

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Irwin Opper

Have you checked your phone's compatibility with the system at

This is a good place to start.

Beyond that, I've probably got several questions regarding exactly when the problem occurs and the behaviors of related systems.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Just bought sonata Limited 2.0T (2011 )

Will let you all know how it is......

Irwin

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Yes: But, the longer term reliability of the engine and especially the turbo itself. How much "turbo lag" do you experience -- and does Hyundai recommend anything special in terms of maintenance such as more frequent oil changes.

Reply to
tww1491

Just bought sonata Limited 2.0T (2011 )

Will let you all know how it is......

Irwin

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Hi All,

Yes I checked the phone list and found my phone listed.

I do not notice any lag in the acceleration .

So far so good.

Irwin

Reply to
Irwin Opper