2.0T

Just bought sonata Limited 2.0T (2011 )
Will let you all know how it is......
Irwin
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Sharp looking car. Hope you enjoy it.

Had one in for service the other day. Required extensive test driving (rats!). I was very impressed with the smoothness of acceleration for a turbo.
So far I love the car. Only problem the Bluetooth only works intermittently. Had it back to dealer 4 times and they can't figure it out.
I Opper
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Have you checked your phone's compatibility with the system at www.hyundaiusa.com/bluetooth? This is a good place to start.
Beyond that, I've probably got several questions regarding exactly when the problem occurs and the behaviors of related systems.
"Irwin Opper" wrote in message
Yes: But, the longer term reliability of the engine and especially the turbo itself. How much "turbo lag" do you experience -- and does Hyundai recommend anything special in terms of maintenance such as more frequent oil changes.
"Irwin Opper" wrote in message
Hi All,
Yes I checked the phone list and found my phone listed.
I do not notice any lag in the acceleration .
So far so good.
Irwin