Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Petrol Tank Insulator???? iX35/Tucson
I put the iX35 into Hyundai Service to see if they could find the clunk in rear suspension. They seem to think the "insulators" between the top of the tank and body need replacing as tank is...

My new Kona can't be shifted to Park while engine sill running
I just picked up my new 2019 1.6 L turbo powered Kona at the dealer today and it drove really nice. So nice, that it did not want to be shifted to Park when I got home and stopped. I had my foot on...
14
14

You will now pay $750 more for the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
Even at $750 more it still seems that the 2020 Hyundai Sonata is quite a bargain. Has anyone actually driven the newer version of this vehicle? How does it compare with the previous generation? From...

2014 AWD ix35/Tucson. Clunks in rear suspension.
Can happen randomly but more associated with bumps etc in road. Wont happen for days then maybe 3-4 times in a minute. Has 130,000 km and seems to be becoming more frequent. Had a look for worn...
1
1

Hyundai parts compatibility from year (2004) to year (2005)
Hi all, I have a 2004 Santa Fe, and am looking into acquiring a 2005 for parts. Do you know whether the 2 years are compatible for parts? Is there a site that covers this? Did a web search but no...
2
2

2013 Elantra GLS: Is it hard to change out tie rods?
So while I was getting my rear brakes done the other day, the tech showed my that my outer left tie rod was loose and jiggling. He said it's not good and yeah, I know it's not good to have bad tie...
9
9

Coolant leak due to low side Schrader valve 2013 Elantra GLS
Hi group, Last year in May I got my coolant filled at dealer due to having leaked out. They diagnosed it to be the low side schrader valve. The invoice stated they tightened the valve and the leak...
3
3

fuel cut off button on accent mc 2007
Hi people! I have a hyundai accent III mc 2007 that won't start. Anyone know where is placed (if exist in this car) the fuel cut off button? thanks
2
2

2008 Santa fe 2.7 Oil Valve Control Leaking
I have a 2008 santa fe 2.7 GLS. It seems the oil control valve is leaking oil. the one on the rear cylinder bank. I tried to replace but where the Plenum sits( is bolted down) is blocking the removal....

iX35/ Tucson window switch ( 2014)
I need to replace the front passenger side window winder switch. Does the plastic panel the switch mounts on just lift straight up? Seems very tight, dont want to break the thing! Thanks for any hints...

03 Hyundai Elantra
Hello. I've owned the above car for 10 years and have always taken care of it. At 180k miles, I got a newer car and gave this one to my sister. I h ad the power steering belt replaced (squeaking) less...
4
4

Can't find heater core hoses -- 2004 Santa Fe 3.5L
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L AWD. I want to "back flush" the heater core, but I can't find the hoses that go to the heater core. I can only see the main radiator hoses that go in and out of the...
2
2

Car pulls to left on acceleration
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L All Wheel Drive. When I am riding along at 30, 40, or 50 MPH or so, and I step on the accelerator, the vehicle pulls to the left slightly. When I take my foot off...
5
5

Reae seat squab removal-iX35/Tucson
Anyone know how to remove the rear seat in an 2014 iX35?. Seems to be something rattling around under the seat I need to check. Tried the usual ways-no result. Thanks John

2013 Sonata PZEV 75k
Good morning! I recently purchased the above vehicle and wondered if it's normal for it to have a "noisy" engine when it's cold started. It's not a pinging, knocking kind of noise, just overall engine...