Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 santa fe cargo cover
I would like to know what year cargo cover would fit my 2007 santa fe. I found a few at very good prices but nnot sure if they will fit. Thanks very much for any help. Norm
2
2

2012-2013 Hyundai Azera recalled for passenger airbag fault
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUN 25, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V264000 Component(s): AIR BAGS Potential Number of Units Affected: 5,200 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make Model: 2012-2013 HYUNDAI AZERA...

Using ECO Mode Consistently
Now that Egypt is in a mess, no doubt fuel prices are going to rocket, at least for a while. I'm thinking of using the ECO mode in my 2013 Elantra. Is there any detrimental reasons why this might not...
2
2

Ignition lock cylinder replacement
Has anyone replaced the Sonata NF ignition lock cylinder. I've replaced in other cars but this one looks different. I have removed the kick panels and have taken the plastic light assembly off from...
6
6

azera
any thoughts about this car?
4
4

alarm in 2005 Sonata
The alarm in my 2005 Sonata does not make a sound any more when activated. The lights flash and the engine cannot be started but the alarm is silent. Any suggestions where to start looking for the...
4
4

Premium gas Vs performance
I inadvertently put half a tank's worth of high octane gas in my Elantra recently. I normally use basic unleaded so I guess I wound up with an octane somewhere in between. The odd thing was I seemed...
20
20

Transfer of Warranty
Good morning, As an Aussie that knows nothing about US auto policies I have a question. If I bought a one owner, one year old, small Hyundai in North Carolina would the warranty be transferred to me....
5
5

Hyundaitech, 99 Elentra rough running woes
The car had overheated while idling on an otherwise cool day. A fan on the cooling system had not worked for ages and this hadn't happened so I thought maybe the water pump had failed - and it was...
4
4

Any concerns about getting a full size spare for 2013 Elantra GLS?
So I read about the whole TPMS thing regarding the tire/wheel and how they have to be specially synched using some gizmo so that it communicates to the TPMS. Seeing as how the 2013 Elantra GLS doesn't...
8
8

OK, what is the SECRET!?! 99 Elentra lower timing belt cover.... how to get it back in place?
I barely got the thing out, and that was a month ago. I am TRYING to get the cover back in but it is starting to crack. There must be some secret? I tried removing the front engine mount but the iron...
3
3

Charles' Lease
We have not heard from Charles on his disastrous lease and the turn-in of his Genesis in quite some time. Just curious TWW
2
2

2004 2.4L Sonata Oil Consumption
I have a 2004 Sonata with 89,000 miles on it and the oil has been changed religiously at 5,000 mile intervals. Suddenly about 10,000 miles ago it began needing a quart of oil added every 1,000 miles....
5
5

Hyundai offers three free years of Blue Link safety tech
From AB E Safety and Car Care Features Standard on All Blue Link-Equipped Models COSTA MESA, Calif., May 16, 2013 ? Starting today, all new Blue Link-equipped Hyundai vehicles will come standard with...
8
8

Blue Link pricing
Looks like Hyundai is giving decent pricing for new customers while screwing existing customers. They announced that new owners now get 3 years of the basic Assurance Package with a new car purchase,...
2
2