2000 5spd Accent

The horn on this car is pathetic (only one?) so I have a pair of Stebel Magnum Blasters,to install. The connection on the stock one has two pins and wires,is one power and one ground?How do I hook this up through a
relay to the new horns?
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!