2000 accent trans problem?hey hyundi help!!

hello again im the one with the problem with no reverse and .you were right did have low trans fluid.i went to auto zone asked the front sale clerk and
looked up what trans fluid to use he told to use brand name coastal universal synthetic blend.dexron III(H)& MERCON V.the back of the trans fluid bottle says for hyundai,the regular tran fluid that we used before is atf sp-11 m genuine diamond atf sp-11 m.when we had the pan dropped and cleaned trans filter they only added 4 quarts and the car manual it says it is supposed to have 7.08 us qts.(5.9 imp. qts.6.7 liter)the pan was done about a 3 months ago.just wanted to make sure that the fluid we added was correct and should they have added more then 4 quarts when they had serviced our car.thank you
cota wrote:

When you drop the pan it takes 4 quarts. When you replace the transmission with a new (dry) one it takes 7.08 quarts.
Do not under any circumstances put dexron in a Hyundai transmission. It uses SPIII.

is the sp111 the same fluid as atf +3 or chrysler type 7176 fluid