2000 Elantra OBD-II Port ??

Hi Group....

Normally I would keep looking and find this myself, but it's cold as hell out and I was hoping to make this quick....

Where the heck is the obd-II port for my scanner ????

Just got this car from a dealer with 59000 on it and the damn MIL goes on.....

TIA

Jeff

Reply to
Never_Enough_Tools

Thanks, but I found it.....and check out this .pdf file for locating on any vehicle.....

Never_Enough_Tools

It?s underneath/behind the left side of the dash, to the left of the steering column.

"Never_Enough_Tools" wrote: > Hi Group.... > > Normally I would keep looking and find this myself, but it's > cold as hell > out and I was hoping to make this quick.... > > Where the heck is the obd-II port for my scanner ???? > > Just got this car from a dealer with 59000 on it and the damn > MIL goes > on..... > > TIA > > Jeff

Reply to
Hyundaitech

Thanks Tech, I appreciate the reply although I had already located it....and a handy chart for finding the port on any vehicle. See my second post....

Jeff

Reply to
Never_Enough_Tools