2000 Elantra OBD-II Port ??

Hi Group....
Normally I would keep looking and find this myself, but it's cold as hell out and I was hoping to make this quick....
Where the heck is the obd-II port for my scanner ????
Just got this car from a dealer with 59000 on it and the damn MIL goes on.....
TIA
Jeff
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks, but I found it.....and check out this .pdf file for locating on any vehicle.....
http://www.cleanairforce.com/docs/EPA_DLC_LocatorGuide.pdf

Add pictures here
βœ–
It’s underneath/behind the left side of the dash, to the left of the steering column.
"Never_Enough_Tools" wrote: > Hi Group.... > > Normally I would keep looking and find this myself, but it's > cold as hell > out and I was hoping to make this quick.... > > Where the heck is the obd-II port for my scanner ???? > > Just got this car from a dealer with 59000 on it and the damn > MIL goes > on..... > > TIA > > Jeff
βœ–
Thanks Tech, I appreciate the reply although I had already located it....and a handy chart for finding the port on any vehicle. See my second post....
Jeff

Add pictures here
βœ–